- Collective exhibitions: Madrid, Burgos, Granada, Marbella.
- Solo exhibitions: Madrid, Ghent (Belgium), Zaragoza.
From the beginning my paintings have included varied materials: sand from the countries she has visited, tin, cardboard, wood, Belgian flax…I began to sculpt in 2001, and currently painting has been set aside but not abandoned.
- Madrid, “Encontr’Arte”, March 2012. Art Gallery Atalante.
- Brussels, “L’Art pour l’Accueil”, January 2013.
- New York, Affordable Art Fair, April 2013. The United Gallery.
- USA, Santa Fe, Art Santa Fe, July 2013. Gallery Gaudí.
- Daegu (South Korea), November 2013. Gallery Gaudí.
- Brussels, Affordable Art Fair, February 2014, Gallery Gaudí.
- San Sebastián (Spain) Donostiartean, August 2014.
- Zaragoza,2008, Belgian pavilion at the International EXPO exhibition on water.
- Torrelodones (Madrid), May 1-21, 2010, Arts Center – “Correspondencias”
- Madrid , October – November, 2011, Art Gallery “Atalante” – “Air”.
My sculptures were first exhibited in 2008.
Main theme: AIR
- To create the illusion of lightness: feet on the earth, head in the stars…
- To visualize imaginary flights and invent wings…with a personal lenguage that fits into a story elaborated over the years.
The more we recognize our own uniqueness, the more interesting we are. Don’t give way to fear (…) You must capture the essence of yourself, you must know who you are, what you are. And to do this, it just takes time…(Don Reitz, ceramist, Pennsylvania)
Can a bronze figure inspire imagination? Can it create something out of nothing, like the whispering of air through the leaves?
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed. (Einstein)